BioTek presented five posters at the show, primarily focused on collaborative work with Promega automating both cell-based and biochemical assays for hit to lead and lead optimization assays:
- Low Volume Nucleic Acid Quantification using A Multi-Volume Microplate Spectrophotometer System
- Automation of a Luminescent Assay to measure UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) Enzyme Activity
- Automation of a Multiplexed Cell-based Assay to Measure Simultaneously Inhibition and Induction of the Cytochrome P450 Isoform 3A4 by Small Molecule Compounds
- A Simple and Robust Automated Kinase Profiling Platform using Luminescent ADP Accumulation Technology
- Automation of Luminescence-based CYP Inhibition Assays using BioTek Instrumentation for use in Drug Discovery
What did you find of most interest at the show? Will you be going to next year’s Drug Discovery 2010 in Coventry?
By: BioTek Instruments